Most people would not be confused by How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac. There are many different methods are available in Google. Some people some unexpected situations like iTunes only sync contacts. But now not with pix or Mac contacts are replaced through the contacts on iPhone and so forth.
iPhone iOS and Mac OS work seamlessly. You would possibly also want to sync your iPhone contacts with Mac, regardless of MacBook (Air/Pro) or iMac (Pro) for backing up. iCloud is the best option to choose syncing contacts from iPhone to Mac. iCloud only allows you to sync all the contacts, not selected items. Occasionally you can need to import contacts from iPhone to Mac because of the readable layout. Therefore I will show you some different methods of How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac.
Also, Read How to Delete Photos from icloud
Methods of Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCloud.
- Backup Contacts from iPhone to Mac using iTunes.
- How to Sync Contacts from Mac to iPhone without iTunes.
- Sync Contacts MacBook/Mac using Airdrop.
1. Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac Using iCloud
- First, open your iPhone setting and click on your name.
- Tap on iCloud and then toggle on Contacts.
- Open your mac and got to the browser and log in to www.iCloud.com.
- Enter your iPhone ID and Password as well as select “Contacts” that you can see on the screen.
- Now click on gear icon that you can find on the lower-left side of the screen, choose Select All and click on Export vCard.
2. Backup Contacts from iPhone to Mac using iTunes.
- First, open your MacBook and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Now Launch iTunes on your MacBook.
- Click on the Device button.
- Click on Summary, select “This computer” option and then click on Back Up Now.
- Once you click on ‘Back Up Now’, all the contacts of your iPhone will be saved on your MacBook.
Also, Read How to recover unsaved word document
3. How to Sync Contacts from Mac to iPhone without iTunes.
- Export your contacts from Contacts app to vCard.
- Download AnyTrans to your Mac > Connect your iPhone to Mac through a USB cable > Click the tool tab > Click the tab on your right > Select Contacts.
- Click the “+” button to browse the contacts on your Mac > Choose the contacts you want to sync to iPhone then click Open.
4. Sync Contacts MacBook/Mac using Airdrop.
- First of all, make sure that the AirDrop (and Bluetooth and Wifi) features on both iPhone and Mac are turned on. Also, they should not be more than 30 feet away.
- Slide down the Control Center in your iPhone >> faucet on AirDrop choice and select if you need to send to all people or most effective in your contacts.
- Click on Finder >> Click on AirDrop and select “Allow me to be determined with the aid of Everyone” option, if you need to get hold of contacts from every person’s iPhone.
- Select the contacts and tap on Share option.
- You will see iPhone devices/Person photo on the AirDrop >> tap on it.
Also, Read How to Check Ram
With AnyTrans and this tutorial about how to get contacts from Mac to iPhone iPad, you could sync contacts from Mac to iPhone or iPad with some clicks, and also you won’t lose any preceding touch.
This is one of the best ways How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac in this case. We hope has been useful for you. If you have any doubt just let us know on the comment box. Share this with your friend, family and all the relative and also all the TV addict that you know.